Temporary Drop Box and Dumpster Rental Terms & Conditions
Prepay is required prior to delivery. SSC accepts credit and debit card payments over the phone.
1. No hazardous waste allowed. No liquids. No wet paint. No tanks, barrels, or drums that have not been properly prepared for disposal.
2. Prior to hauling a box the following conditions must be met:
- Load must be level with the top of the box walls or specified “fill mark”.
- If the box has a lid, the lid must be closed metal to metal.
- Concrete, dirt, rock, and other heavy construction material are allowed in 10 or 15 yard containers only. Due to weight restrictions, drop boxes can only be filled 1/4 full.
- Disposal site will assess additional charges for tires, appliances, and hot water heaters.
- No automobile/truck engines.
- No overhead wires at proposed spotting location.
3. Overweight containers may not be hauled or could be subject to additional charges.
4. Not liable for property damage. When a customer requires that we spot equipment on private property and property damage occurs, SSC assumes no responsibility.
5. Additional charges may apply if cancellation of scheduled hauls are not made in advance of driver arriving at the site.
6. If unacceptable items are placed in the roll off box or dumpster, the customer will be responsible for all associated costs.
Thank you for your understanding and compliance with these terms and conditions to keep your jobsite safe. We appreciate your business.